RedBalcony is committed to complying with U.S. copyright and related laws and requires all of its users to comply with these laws. Accordingly, you may not upload or store any material or content on, or disseminate any material or content over, RedBalcony in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by U.S. copyright law.
Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) to report alleged infringements. If you believe your copyright material is being used on this website without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
Attn: General Counsel (www.redbalcony.com)
1649 Busaner Street – Suite 108
Fax: (+16) 229-510-2697
Your notice of alleged copyright infringement should include:
- 1. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- 2. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- 3. An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where we can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party can contact you;
- 4. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- 5. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf; and
- 6. Your electronic or physical signature.
If a notice of alleged copyright infringement has been filed against you, you can file a counter notice with RedBalcony’s designated agent at the address set forth above. All counter notifications must satisfy the requirements of Section 512(g)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act. It may be difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated, in which case we may request additional information before we remove or restore any infringing material, and we ask your cooperation in responding promptly.
Please be advised that under the DMCA anyone who knowingly makes misrepresentations regarding alleged copyright infringement may be liable to RedBalcony, the alleged infringer and/or the affected copyright owner for any damages incurred in connection with the removal, blocking and/or replacement of allegedly infringing material.
It is RedBalcony’s policy, in accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws, to close your account at any time with or without notice if, in RedBalcony’s good faith estimation, you have infringed the copyright of another. Repeat infringers of RedBalcony’s copyright infringement policy will have their accounts closed in accordance with the DMCA.