The videos are not playing for you?
The main reason could be your browser flash player is not up-to-date. Starting Jun, 2008, we upgraded our video player to version 9.
* What version of Flash Player is installed? Find out here:
If the above version is less than 9.0, you must upgrade your flash player by visiting Adobe website or download The Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player.
If your flash player is up-to-date, you might need to reinstall it by follwing the instruction:
- 1- Close and reopen the browser.
- An earlier version of the player may be in use by the browser, preventing the upgrade.
- 2- Restart the machine.
- An earlier version of the player may be in use by the system, preventing the upgrade.
- 3- Remove and reinstall the player.
- An error may have occurred during a previous installation of Flash Player. To resolve this error, completely remove the player, restart your machine, and then reinstall Flash Player.
Find out how to uninstall Adobe Flash Player plug-in and Active-X Control If you are not sure.
If you have tried all of the above steps and you are still experiencing any difficulties. Try to click the “Skip Ads” checkbox under the player while advertisement is being played, that should play the video with no advertisements.
You can contact us at any time. We are here to help.